Monday 7 July 2014

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak


- Dont judge other people for you dont know their pain or sorrows . If you cant speak the good word , say nothing at all -




بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم 
Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pengasih Lagi Maha Penyayang...
Assalamualaikum wbt dan selamat sejahtera buat bloggers sekalian.

Alhamdulillah masih diberi kesempatan untuk berpuasa di ramadhan yang ke -8 .Actually i'm sort of ideas . HAHA ! Cuma kat sini nak memohon beribu kemaafan for those yang ada terasa dengan wany , yang pernah bersengketa dengan wany . A big apologised from me in the Barakah month . I've forgive all of you . Lets start a brand new life and leave the past behind .
Here , i want to mention about someone that i really miss . She's sister of someone that i love so much .

"Dear , if you read this .. I just wanna say i'm so sorry . I didnt meant to hurt you . I miss you and i really do . i miss our conversation eventhough we never faced one another . i had to do this .  I just dont want that crisis to spread out and getting worst . And as for that i choose to keep away myself from you till one find day .i hope you'll understand what i'm doing later on . sometimes i keep asking myself , why would this happened ? is it caused by my wrong doing ? Allahurabbi . If it is so . Thousand apologised from me . I believe that Allah had plan something better . I just leave it to Allah . InshaAllah it would be better than yesterday . just here , i'll always pray for your success . And i'll always care about you . miss you more than you know dear . Sorry for what had happened . "


Harapnya ramadhan tahun ni ramadhan yang lebih indah berbanding tahun tahun sebelum . InshaAllah . Cuba muhasabah diri , perbaiki kelemahan diri dan maafkan semua orang . InshaAllah . Husnuzon and keep istiqamah wany . :)


No comments:

Post a Comment